HomeAid engages professional builders and their trade partners who volunteer their expertise and resources to construct our homeless housing facilities.
For those of you who are not professional builders, you or your organization can still give of your time and talent to help San Diego’s growing homeless population through the following opportunities.
- Corporate Giving: Become a Corporate sponsor by participating in HomeAid San Diego’s annual Corporate Giving Campaign through a cash donation. Please see the Corporate Giving Campaign section or contact us directly for a personal visit.
- Event Sponsor: If a particular fundraising event interests you, please consider becoming an Event Sponsor where your organization will receive special recognition for your sponsorship dollars or donation.
- HomeAid Events: Donate your time and resources to any of HomeAid San Diego’s fundraising events. Please click events for future happenings.
- HomeAid Care: Perform routine maintenance projects (e.g. painting, gardening, cleaning, etc.) at one of HomeAid San Diego’s completed projects. Scheduled through HomeAid San Diego and a nonprofit Service Provider.
- Volunteering at one of our nonprofit partner Service Provider facilities: HomeAid San Diego remains in close touch with all the Service Providers for which we have completed projects and they can always use your help. Below is a list of the nonprofit Service Providers and the projects which HomeAid San Diego has built for them.
If you are interested in helping HomeAid San Diego in its fight to end homelessness, please contact us.